|Memory||8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)|
|Memory Max||Maximum supported = 16GB|
|Video Graphics||Radeon HD 7470M s|
|Video Memory||itchable graphics|
|Hard Drive||1TB 5400RPM)|
|Multimedia Drive||Blu-ray player and SuperMulti DVD burner|
|Display||17.3-inch diagonal HD+ BrightView LED-backlit display (1600 x 900)|
|Network Card||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN|
1.This is the fastest, most reliable computer I've ever owned--it's got the laptop parts of a desktop PC in the convenient, portable size of a laptop. The 17.3" display is great for work (I am a student of Computer Info Systems & Web Design--space is ace) and entertainment, and with 8GB of ram and a 1TB harddrive I never have to worry about whether my my computer will slow me down or whether I'll run out of space. With a 10.5 hour battery life I can go farther and do more than I ever had. All around, it's a beautiful, reliable, powerful machine and I couldn't be happier.
2. This an amazing HP laptop! Bluray, i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 1 TB Hard drive,17.3" display, Bluetooth, wireless, and 1GB video memory too! This laptop has everything except a light-up keyboard, but laptop adapter is the only thing wrong. The rest of all the things the pc can do...is pure perfection! Highly recommended to everyone that is looking for an ultra powerful pc and portable to boot as well.
3. Best Buy took back an HP because they advertised adapter for hp as 3d ready and it was not. Took them over a month to fix the problem. They gave me money back and upgraded me to this computer for the lower price (minus the $75 discount for waiting so long), So, I got like $250 off!!!. This one was ALSO advertised as 3d ready, again a lie, but because it is such an awesome computer, the graphics chip is really great, I chose not to return it. Whats the saying, don't look a gift horse in the mouth? I played around with the sound controls and BOOM, the speakers are very loud and sound awesome now. The light around the touch pad as annoying, so I turn it off and use a wireless mouse. Wish the keypad was backlit, hp batteries my only complaint.
4. Impressed so far...blazing fast and outstanding graphics. My only criticism is no backlit keyboard but, that falls into the realm of 'insignificant' compared to the overall performance. Unlike some, I've always had good luck with HP. I'm only on my third one since '97. When it came time to replace my '05 model, asus zenbook ux31 adapter checked the competition and found HP still had #for me# the best combination of features for the money. If you're upgrading from a relatively old machine, I dare say that this one will blow you away. Beats audio proves that good sound can come from a small package.
5. I purchased this computer to play games on, my desk top computer was not very portable lol. i thought i would be able to run games on the highest graphic settings but that is not the case. i have to run them on medium and i'm not too pleased about that. the keys are trolls that fool me into thinking they can light up because they look and feel like my macbook pro but they do not (i knew this i just didnt know how much i would miss it). the sound is amazing its so loud asus ux31e adapter could probably shatter windows. i did not think i would use the simple pass but i use it everyday, i love it! possibly my favorite feature. when i first took the computer out of the box my inital thoughts were "WOW this is beautiful" now i realize that the fancy finish gets covered in finger prints in seconds. the mouse pad doesn't seem to be overly sensitive it seems to work normal. over all its a great computer AA-PB9NS6B lightning fast like everyone says and to watch movies on it is great but to play games its not the ideal computer it has a lag and freezes sometimes.
6. I am very pleased with the HP Pavilion dv7-6c90us. When it arrived, it is everything that I expected when I ordered the product. The sound quality is great for a laptop. The 17" screen is very easy on the eyes, and the keyboard is large enough to find the all of the keys easily, without hitting the wrong key by mistake.The 1" extension outward of the battery in the back of the laptop, helps keep the laptop elevated at an angle, so that the samsung charger will remain cool when sitting on a table top.
7. I got this laptop to use for working from home. asus adp-150nb is a great and fast pc. My one concern is when typing it very often moves the cursor to another spot and enters the text at that point without your telling it to do so. You have to delete the erroneous test and place your cursor where it belongs. I don't know if this is due to Windows 7 home premium, or if it is an HP problem. Windows 7 Professional works fine on my other laptop (also an HP, but not a Pavillion), no cursor jumping there.
By adaptateur secteur